If you stuck on Word Pizza calais, this topic is for you to find help, cheat and solution.In this game, built by OpenMyGame , you will have to find all the words of the different anagrams presented for each town.
As we are lovers of word games, we like to share the answers with others.
Word Pizza CALAIS Cheats
- 1/20 : fate, feat, safe, fest, feast, safest, fates, fats, fast, seat, sets, east, seas, fat, tea, eat, ate, sat, sea, set
- 2/20 : inns, unison, union, unions, ions, noun, nouns, nuns, onus, nun, inn, sun, son, sin, ins, ion
- 3/20 : gender, greed, edge, nerd, rend, green, genre, need, deer, reed, gene, gee, erg, end, den, red
- 4/20 : plaid, pall, pallid, pill, pail, laid, dial, paid, dill, dip, pad, lid, lad, all, lip, aid, lap, pal, ill, ail
- 5/20 : movie, motive, move, omit, item, time, emit, mite, veto, vote, tome, vet, vie, toe, met, tie
- 6/20 : truck, struck, tuck, suck, stuck, cuts, curt, rust, ruts, curs, cut, cur, rut
- 7/20 : unable, bean, bane, lane, lean, elan, luna, able, bale, blue, lune, ban, nab, bun, nub, lab, lea, ale
- 8/20 : fiance, fane, face, cafe, fine, fain, fan, acne, cane, nice, fie, cine, fen, fin, can, ace, ice
- 9/20 : social, coils, coals, coil, loci, coal, also, cola, sail, ails, oils, soil, silo, sic, sac, oil, ail
- 10/20 : damage, adage, gamed, aged, mage, mega, game, dame, made, mead, gem, gad, mad, dam, age
- 11/20 : worth, throw, growth, grow, two, tow, how, who, hog, goth, row, got, tog, hot, tho, rot, tor
- 12/20 : simply, imply, limps, slimy, limp, imps, slip, lips, lisp, imp, spy, slim, yip, ply, mil, lip, sly, sip
- 13/20 : bleeps, beeps, bees, beep, bleep, sleep, peels, else, eels, lees, peel, seep, bee, lee, eel, see
- 14/20 : price, piece, recipe, crepe, creep, pierce, peer, rice, ripe, epic, pier, rip, pic, per, rep, pie, ice, ire
- 15/20 : mussel, slums, mules, less, muses, slum, sums, uses, sues, mule, muse, emus, elms, mess, emu, elm, sum, use, sue
- 16/20 : mug, gum, unmet, nutmeg, tune, menu, mute, get, gem, gun, tug, gut, nut, tun, ute, ten, net, men, emu, met
- 17/20 : gaping, pang, ping, pain, gang, aging, gag, pig, gap, gain, gig, pin, nip, pan, nap, nag, gin
- 18/20 : verify, fiery, very, five, ivy, fiver, fire, rife, rive, vier, fie, rye, fry, rev, fir, vie, ire
- 19/20 : lesson, lens, sons, lone, noel, loss, less, nose, lose, sole, sloe, eons, noes, ones, son, one, eon
- 20/20 : submit, mist, bits, suit, must, bums, tubs, bust, stub, bit, sib, bum, but, tub, bus, sub, sit, its, sum
That’s it, now this town levels is finished, you can jump to the next one which is cleared.Answers of Word Pizza nantes.