If you stuck on Word Pizza chicago, this topic is for you to find help, cheat and solution.In this game, built by OpenMyGame , you will have to find all the words of the different anagrams presented for each town.
As we are lovers of word games, we like to share the answers with others.
Word Pizza CHICAGO Cheats
- 1/20 : blunder, bundle, burned, blend, burl, under, burn, bled, bend, rude, duel, blue, nude, dune, bred, lend, bud, dub, lune, bun, nub, rule, lure, rune, rub, bur, nerd, rend, bed, dun
- 2/20 : letters, letter, settle, settler, street, retest, tester, steel, sleet, test, steer, trees, reset, terse, ester, else, eels, lees, reel, leer, tees, tree, lest, lets, seer, sere, rest, lee, eel, tee
- 3/20 : hapless, splash, slash, slaps, shape, help, phase, sash, pass, saps, heap, hasp, lass, lash, heal, hale, less, laps, pals, slap, seas, leap, pale, peal, plea, peas, ales, sale, seal, lase
- 4/20 : random, doorman, maroon, doom, mood, adorn, door, rood, odor, manor, roman, nomad, room, moor, moon, mono, roam, road, norm, morn, moan, darn, roan, moo, ado, mad, dam, don, nod, rod
- 5/20 : crinkle, nickel, nicer, liner, liken, link, relic, kiln, reck, nick, neck, lick, like, rick, irk, ilk, rice, lice, ceil, rile, lire, elk, line, nice, cine, lien, ink, kin, ken, rein
- 6/20 : produce, crude, proud, cued, crop, dupe, coup, cord, pour, dour, pure, rude, drop, cope, prod, cup, deco, code, coed, core, cure, redo, doer, rode, pore, rope, dope, duo, cod, cop
- 7/20 : posse, stepson, toss, sons, opens, sets, stone, notes, onset, tones, poet, open, peon, nope, pens, stop, post, spot, pots, tops, tone, note, step, pose, pest, pets, nose, eons, noes, ones
- 8/20 : branded, brand, adder, dread, bread, beard, dead, band, add, dad, bend, barn, bran, bard, drab, bead, bred, bean, bane, darn, bear, bare, bad, dab, dean, nerd, rend, bed, ban, nab
- 9/20 : nursing, using, suing, ruins, rings, grins, inns, guns, sung, snug, rugs, nuns, rigs, rung, runs, urns, ruin, sign, sing, gins, nun, rug, ring, grin, inn, gun, sun, rig, run, urn
- 10/20 : replace, parcel, cereal, peace, leper, repel, crepe, creep, place, clear, pearl, clap, recap, peer, carp, crap, peel, reel, leer, pace, cape, lace, leap, pale, peal, plea, care, race, acre, pare
- 11/20 : users, surmise, issue, sirs, muses, miser, serum, rims, sums, miss, rums, uses, sues, mess, muse, emus, mire, rime, rum, ruse, sure, user, rise, suer, rues, sire, emu, sum, rim, rem
- 12/20 : shitake, shake, sheik, heist, hike, skate, steak, haste, task, take, teak, kits, kite, skit, this, hits, hats, sake, kit, ask, ska, ski, hate, heat, site, ties, hie, hit, seat, east
- 13/20 : gibbon, robbing, ribbon, boring, bring, robin, bib, born, bingo, brig, groin, bong, bob, giro, bog, gob, iron, noir, big, bin, nib, rib, rob, orb, bro, bio, ring, grin, nob, nog
- 14/20 : stupid, disrupt, putrid, purist, surd, strip, trips, dust, stud, rids, spur, dirt, puts, drip, suit, rust, ruts, rips, pits, tips, spit, trip, stir, pus, put, dip, ids, pit, tip, rip
- 15/20 : skyline, sky, inky, sink, inks, skin, kins, silk, liken, link, kiln, like, liens, lines, key, lens, yen, ski, yes, ilk, sly, elk, line, lien, ink, kin, ken, sine, lye, isle
- 16/20 : native, deviant, vent, naive, avid, diva, dint, dive, vide, vied, vain, vine, vein, tend, dent, vat, vane, nave, date, vet, aide, idea, van, diet, edit, tide, tied, dine, anti, tad
- 17/20 : vibrate, brave, verb, vibe, rivet, tribe, bite, brat, rave, aver, bait, irate, bier, vat, rive, vier, bate, beat, beta, vet, bit, bear, bare, rib, via, bat, tab, bet, bra, bar
- 18/20 : dogsled, dodge, dogs, lodge, odds, gold, sold, olds, logs, slog, odd, gels, legs, goes, egos, ogle, sled, lode, dole, dog, god, lose, dose, does, odes, sole, sloe, old, ego, sod
- 19/20 : purpose, upper, pups, super, purse, pope, rouse, soup, prep, prop, prose, pour, pup, pop, pure, spur, pep, sour, ours, pros, pore, rope, ruse, sure, user, suer, rues, pus, pose, rose
- 20/20 : website, webs, beset, beet, wits, sweet, bite, wise, ewes, stew, west, wets, bees, bits, best, web, wit, tees, bit, ewe, wee, sib, wet, bee, site, ties, sew, bet, tee, see
That’s it, now this town levels is finished, you can jump to the next one which is cleared.Answers of Word Pizza fargo.