If you stuck on Word Pizza stuttgart, this topic is for you to find help, cheat and solution.In this game, built by OpenMyGame , you will have to find all the words of the different anagrams presented for each town.
As we are lovers of word games, we like to share the answers with others.
Word Pizza STUTTGART Cheats
- 1/20 : chase, reach, search, share, shear, aces, case, crash, cash, chars, hear, hare, ache, each, care, cars, arcs, scar, rash, hers, race, acre, char, arch, sear, ears, eras, sec, ash, has
- 2/20 : pastry, strap, star, stay, party, spray, raspy, rays, pray, spar, raps, rasp, past, tray, arty, part, rapt, trap, pry, spy, pay, say, yap, try, rap, par, tap, pat, apt, art
- 3/20 : olive, voile, olives, solve, loves, voles, evils, lives, veils, live, evil, veil, vile, viol, vies, love, vole, oils, soil, silo, lose, sole, sloe, isle, lies, vie, oil, lie
- 4/20 : wonder, owner, drone, drown, downer, down, wore, redo, doer, rode, endow, done, node, word, worn, wren, drew, nerd, rend, now, own, won, row, dew, wed, don, nod, woe, owe, rod
- 5/20 : rings, grins, spring, grips, pings, prigs, sprig, grip, prig, ping, pigs, ring, grin, rigs, pig, rips, pins, spin, snip, nips, sign, sing, gins, pin, nip, rip, rig, sin, ins, sir
- 6/20 : listen, inlet, silent, enlist, inlets, liens, lines, lent, lens, lint, tine, site, tile, lite, ties, list, slit, silt, sine, sent, nest, nets, tens, lest, lets, line, lien, isle, lies, nil
- 7/20 : year, early, player, layer, relay, pearl, replay, real, play, reply, rely, earl, prey, pyre, yelp, pray, pare, pear, reap, leap, pale, peal, plea, pry, lye, pay, ply, rye, yap, rap
- 8/20 : trend, date, trade, tread, ardent, tend, dent, neat, ante, dart, rant, tarn, darn, tear, near, earn, rate, dean, tad, nerd, rent, rend, tern, read, dear, dare, and, ted, ran, art
- 9/20 : poster, prose, store, poet, pore, rope, sport, pros, tore, rote, step, pest, pets, toes, port, rest, rose, sore, ores, roes, eros, rots, sort, stop, post, pose, spot, pots, tops, pro
- 10/20 : pair, drape, pared, diaper, paired, pride, drip, pried, aped, aide, idea, raid, arid, pied, paid, ride, dire, ripe, pier, pare, pear, reap, dip, read, dear, dare, pad, rip, rid, air
- 11/20 : haste, sachet, chaste, teach, cheat, chase, chest, aces, case, cash, hats, cats, cast, acts, scat, tech, hate, heat, etch, sect, chat, ache, each, seat, east, sec, hat, act, cat, ash
- 12/20 : sample, maple, ample, maps, meals, lamp, palm, peas, male, lame, meal, laps, pals, slap, elms, map, amp, leap, pale, peal, plea, slam, lams, alms, ales, sale, seal, lase, same, mesa
- 13/20 : stolen, stone, notes, onset, tones, lone, tone, note, noel, lent, lens, tole, lots, lost, slot, toes, sent, nest, nets, tens, lest, lets, lose, sole, sloe, nose, eons, noes, ones, lot
- 14/20 : worsen, snow, news, owner, sewn, worse, sown, owes, woes, wore, rows, worn, wren, sow, now, own, won, sew, rose, sore, ores, roes, eros, row, nose, eons, noes, ones, woe, owe
- 15/20 : glove, goes, egos, gloves, logs, slog, gels, legs, solve, loves, voles, ogle, love, vole, ego, lose, sole, sloe, log, leg, gel
- 16/20 : grand, drain, daring, rain, grain, rang, grid, gird, grind, rind, darn, drag, grad, raid, arid, ring, grin, gain, ding, dig, gad, rag, din, and, rig, rid, air, ran, aid, nag
- 17/20 : camper, came, perm, cream, mace, acme, cram, camp, recap, ramp, pram, carp, crap, pace, cape, ream, mare, care, race, acre, pare, pear, reap, map, amp, cap, mar, arm, ram, rap
- 18/20 : moles, seldom, model, modes, demos, domes, sold, olds, mold, sled, meld, dose, does, odes, mole, lode, dole, demo, mode, dome, elms, some, lose, sole, sloe, sod, old, led, elm, doe
- 19/20 : parent, taper, neat, ante, pant, nape, pane, rant, tarn, tear, near, earn, rate, part, rapt, trap, rent, tern, tape, peat, pare, pear, reap, pen, pan, nap, pet, tap, pat, apt
- 20/20 : silver, liver, riles, rives, livers, sliver, rise, revs, sire, evils, lives, veils, live, evil, veil, vile, rive, vier, rile, lire, vies, isle, lies, rev, vie, sir, lie, ire
That’s it, now this town levels is finished, you can jump to the next one which is cleared.Answers of Word Pizza trier.